Terms of Service
Welcome to the Proof & Parchment website, we thank you for accessing our website. The Proof & Parchment website is provided as a service to it’s customers. Please read through the following terms of service as they dictate your use of Proof & Parchment. By using Proof & Parchment’s website you agree to follow the rules below. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Proof & Parchment's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Proof & Parchment's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Proof & Parchment at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The content created on Proof & Parchment is meant for informational purposes only. Proof & Parchment does not guarantee the accuracy or availability of the content provided on Proof & Parchment or any sites that are linked to and is not liable for any errors or exclusions. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Proof & Parchment of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
In no event shall Proof & Parchment or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Proof & Parchment's website, even if Proof & Parchment or a Proof & Parchment authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Proof & Parchment may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Use of personal information
We thank you for trusting Proof & Parchment with protecting your private information. Proof & Parchment will only collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide in order to deliver services you have requested. Proof & Parchment will never sell your personal information and will only share it with trusted third parties in order to provide the best service to you. For example Proof & Parchment uses MailChimp as an email service provider.
Proof & Parchment may use the information we collect when you sign up for emails, make a purchase, respond to surveys, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
When someone visits Proof & Parchment we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
As part of the process for signing up for our email list, we collect personal information and we use that information for a couple of reasons including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence if you opted in to such email. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
We use third-party providers, MailChimp and MailMunch, to collect your emails and deliver our content. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources or purchase any products sold by Proof & Parchment, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter only if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation and are entitled to certain information. These include:
- We will retain the information you choose to share with us until you either ask us to delete the information or we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your stored data and the rights to either update or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data, including the right to object your data being processed.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to better serve you with our business and will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Proof & Parchment respects your privacy and gives you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any communications from Proof & Parchment by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof & Parchment will only disclose your personal information, without notice, when required to do so by law in accordance with governmental agencies or companies assisting in investigations.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at email@example.com
Proof & Parchment encourages you to reach out with any comments or questions regarding the terms of service if you believe Proof & Parchment is not following them. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017. Proof & Parchment.