I have now been blogging a FULL YEAR at Proof & Parchment! Woot woot! So I thought why not do a quick recap of the best blog posts from 2018 (according to analytics). Before jumping in to the top blog posts from the past year, here are a few random facts:
- I published 68 blog posts
- The most popular topic I covered with the most posts had to do with running a small creative business!
- Additional topics I covered were calligraphy, graphic design, hand lettering, inspiration, Proof & Parchment, weddings, organization, and gifting.
- The majority of my traffic came from Pinterest, yay for Tailwind scheduling (referral link)
- My love for Trello (referral link) showed through and was mentioned in 10 blog posts.
Ok now time to get to the most visited posts!
Top Blog Posts From 2018
Moving Forward to 2019!
Now that it’s a new year and I’ve had time to reflect on what was popular and worked from the past year I plan to continue moving forward. I will definitely continue to share my experience as a newbie in the small business world. I also want to share more of my behind the scenes in designing along with the work I’m creating. From there we will see where the weeks take me! Happy New Year!